- Yusriyono. Diploma in Management. Active in some social organizations, a journalist in local newspaper. High interest in environmental conservation and journalism.
- Suparmin. A reporter of local media, also actively in some local organizations. Responsible for administration and public relation of Satucita.
- Mey Fitriani, SE. Responsible for keeping financial records of activities. Studied in Management at Samudera University, Langsa.
- Joko Guntoro. Graduated from Gadjah Mada University in 2007. Since that time, joined local NGO whose concern for environmental conservation. Experienced in environmental conservation campaign, social media, developing ecotourism and sustainable livelihood, high interest in herpetology, particularly freshwater turtles, tortoise, frogs. Founded Satucita in 2009 to promote and carry out conservation of freshwater turtles, tortoises dan their habitat. Member of IUCN – Tortoises and Freshwater Turtles Specialist Group, IUCN – Commission on Education and Communication, Associate editor of Asian Journal of Conservation Biology.
Field coordinator :
- Kartika Indah Sari, S.Si. Graduated from Biology, University of North Sumatera. Experienced in field survey and inventory of herpetology since undergraduate student in 2005. Also experienced in environmental impact assessments.
Field assistant :
- Abdul Hakim. Joined Satucita since organisation was founded in 2009. Experienced fishermen. High interest in mangrove and ecology. Active in some youth organizations.
- Devianta, S.Si. Graduated from Education of Biology from Samudera University, Langsa. Responsible for carry out campaign and increasing locals and students knowledge about environmental conservation.
- Abu bakar. Previously working as turtles hunter, since 2012 has joined the foundation to save Painted terrapin.